London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Nervous!

Friday 7 May 2010 15:27

I've e-mailed 16 schools in London - one had an e-mail address that didn't work, and one already replied: bad news.

Dear Pascale,
Thank you for your message. I am so sorry that on this occasion we are unable to help you as we are already fully committed to a high number of placements.

I do hope you find an alternative school and thank you for your interest in Gateway.
Kind regards.

P.A. to Headteacher
Gateway Primary school

There's 14 left now. I'll list them.

St Christina's School
St John's Wood Pre-Preparatory School
St Edward's RC Primary School
Christ Church Bentinck CofE Primary School
St Joseph's RC Primary School
St Mary's Bryanston Square CofE School
Hampden Gurney CofE Primary School
St Saviour's CofE Primary School
All Souls CofE Primary School
The Hampshire School
Primrose Hill School
Carlton Primary School
Netley Primary School
Broadhurst School

Being honest, I haven't checked what the schools are about, their visions and stuff. I simply googled primary schools in London and got lists of the best ones. I decided to e-mail all I thought were cool. Right now I'm waiting for more e-mails, but I send those e-mails today and since it's weekend now, I won't expect anything until next week. Fingers crossed. Pascale needs to go to London.

Labels:

15:27 share!