London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Please?

Sunday 9 May 2010 13:01


Help me get there please? I'm accepting all tips and tricks and money. Money, yes. You can donate if you really love me (only if you really love me, otherwise I'll feel guilty).

Since I'm incredibly busy with London in the back of my mind, I m suddenly getting really excited for the summer. It's only been a week since I was in England, but I can't wait to get back now. It's not a secret: I'm in love with England. Have been since age of 13. In summer I'm going to London and will stay there for 4 nights - not a very long time, but longer than last time I was there: 2 hours. That's right, I've been to London for two hours, spread over two days. It's kind of a weird story, but I was on a coach ride from Bournemouth to Manchester and had a stop in London - on the way there and on the way back; together two hours. I did manage a sneak around Victoria Train Station then, but nothing exciting. I'm going to London with three stunning friends in the first week of August. If a school will invite me in before that time, I will make sure to go over and say hi.

I want to go. Now.

Labels:

13:01 share!