London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

No!

Monday 10 May 2010 13:19

Waking up to bad news shouldn't make one want to be grumpy all day. Urghh.

Thank you for your email.
However, we are unable to offer a work placement to you.

Regards,

Senior Admin Officer
Christ Chruch Bentinck C of E Primary School

I've seriously got no idea why so many school say no. I'm only helping them (unpaid is an option). I'm not a criminal - I added my curriculum vitae to the e-mails, so they know how much work with children I have done. I don't see how saying no to me would be their best option. Ok. Next email please?

Dear Pascale,

Thank you for your interest in the school. We may be able to offer you a placement on a voluntary basis but unfortunately are not able to offer paid employment. We would require a letter on headed paper from the college you are studying at and the equivalent of a police check.

Kind regards,

Head teacher St Christina's School

Yes! Good sign! I'm not sure what to reply. Should I even reply at all? Wait for more emails seems fair, but I am happy they are interested in having me. Only down side being... it's not paid. I need get college paper and print the letter on it (letter of what? the e-mail I sent? why?) and pay 30 euros on a police check. Would it be okay if I just tell her I'm not a criminal? Excited still. Next?

Labels:

13:19 share!