London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

confirmation

Saturday 17 July 2010 13:25

Am bit down, and bit hung over but then I checked my e-mail. Excited!

Dear Pascale,

Your paper work has just come through.

Could you please confirm that you are happy to work here on a voluntary basis ( we do not have the funding to offer additional paid employment),give me the dates when you would be here and whether it is full time or part time i.e Monday to Friday 8.30 - 3.40. I will then be able to confirm. I hope you will find somewhere decent to stay.

Enjoy the Summer holiday.

Kind regards

Head Teacher
St Christina's School


E-mailed her back with confirmation that I am happy to work on a voluntary basis - is no problem. The dates are; 31st Jan 2011 - 20 May 2011 and the whole thing will be full time.

Can do more than just look around for places. Need make phonecalls and e-mails to figure out place to stay. Very excited.
13:25 share!