London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

be proud

Wednesday 30 June 2010 21:08



Today I went to cityhall - second time. Lady was very nice; listened to my story, walked away, stayed away for aprox 10 minutes and came back, telling me it was taken care of. I will receive police check in the mail sometime this week and will then send the police check together with letter from Jan on official school paper to school in London.

New excitement! Only so long until London holiday with my girls! Eek!

Need to find out when exactly in January we are aloud to leave. Need to look into housing options more. Need a room/studio for 4,5 months WITH furniture ready. Don't have time to shop for bed when I arrive in picture perfect London town. Will e-mail teacher now.
21:08 share!