London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

workwork

Tuesday 8 June 2010 21:11



Am getting police check sorted tomorrow morning. Wanted to go afternoon first, but have Shakespeare drama workshop so can't go in afternoon. Morning is fine, just have to get up early (earlier) which might be a little bit of a problem. E-mailed St Christina's again since it has been a while since last contact - very scared they might still tell me they have no place/time/energy for me after all.

Hope I get reply soon. Managed to keep letter written by teacher completely intact - no folds, no coffee spills of mother or father, still looking perfect. Good going me.
21:11 share!