London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

ffs

Saturday 24 July 2010 14:01

Still house hunting. Not going as planned ffs. At least are nice people out there who help when you sent out desperate tweets.


PascaleDeBom: Seriously guys, this looking for a flat in London is doing my nut in! There's good things out there - but not for when I have to move there!

coletestates: @PascaleDeBom When do you what to move in to the flat? What size flat are you after? Budget? Area? Let us know and we'll help you

PascaleDeBom: @coletestates studio, 1 bed, camden town, furnished, as cheap as possible, from Januari 23rd - May 22nd

coletestates: @PascaleDeBom unfortunately we don't deal in that area; a good place to look is gumtree.com watch out for anyone who asks for money upfront


So gumtree.com it is.
14:01 share!