London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Help!

Tuesday 11 May 2010 15:41

I received no emails today. Sad? Not really. I've got this very good friend, Ric, who apparantly has a very boring job, or just doesn't have to do a lot, and decided to help me a little. He's e-mailed me with lists of more schools to email, so I'll be very busy with that now.

I decided to reply to all the good and all the bad emails. I'm trying to sound incredibly nice so the school who turned me down will realise what they're missing out on. I've told good one I will be in touch with one of my teachers and hopefully they will hear from me soon. I've also e-mailed teacher - I think he'll be impressed with one school already telling me I can come over if I want to. He was very sceptical when I explained my ideas to him in Oxford - he told me I would have a hard time... it isn't so hard after all.

Wish more schools would reply. Do they even read their e-mail?

I've e-mailed 28 more schools with the help of the lists Ric sent. One email address didn't work - 27 left. I'll list them.

Arnhem Wharf Primary School
Bigland Green primary school
Bonner primary school
Blue Gate Fields Junior School
Canon Barnett primary school
Chisenhale Primary School
Clara Grant Primary School
Culloden Primary School
Cyril Jackson Primary School
Globe Primary School
Hague Primary School
Halley Primary School
Hermitage Primary School
John Scurr Primary School
Manorfield Primary School
Lawdale Primary School
Old Ford Primary School
Old Palace Primary School
Our Lady’s Primary School
Seven Mills Primary School
St Matthias Primary School
St Peter’s Primary School
Stewart Headlam Primary School
Thomas Buxton Junior School
Woolmore Primary School
William Davis Primary School
Wellington Primary School
Then I received an e-mail 5 minutes after sending. Bad news.
Dear Pascale,
So sorry, we have no vacancies at present. Perhaps we'll need someone next year but right now I can't offer you anything.
Headteacher
Bluegate Fields Junior School

So Bluegate Fields is a no-go. Now there's still 26 left, plus the ones from the earlier e-mail mission I did last Friday. I'll wait for more replies until the end of the week, then I'll email even more schools. I feel as if I'm betraying 'good school' St Christina's, but I just want to have as many options as possible. Eventually I want to pretend to be Simon Cowell: have couple of schools, see who have potential and send them through to next round until the best school is left. Perhaps I watched too many Britain's Got Talent videos yesterday.

Right. The waiting for more replies begins.

Labels:

15:41 share!