London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

i forgot

Tuesday 27 July 2010 15:55

Forgot to tell you!

Received call Saturday from... some property website. Name was Naeem, and left a voicemail, saying he'd received e-mail and they had something for me. Gave me a number to call back, which was different from the number he called with. Spoke so fast, I couldn't catch it.

Bummer.
15:55 share!