London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Nathalie is awesome

Monday 26 July 2010 16:25



Like Nathalie. She sends nice e-mails.

Dear Pascale,

Thank-you. We look forward to meeting you. When you are in London phone the school and we can tell you the best way to get to us. Having given all your paper work to our Bursar who is away - can you remind me where you are studying again…thanks !

regards

Nathalie
Head Teacher


Simply replied answering her question. Really cannot wait to go!!
16:25 share!