London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Emotional Rollercoaster

Saturday 29 January 2011 18:00

Hey everyone. I managed to find a way of how to blog from my mobile phone since I haven't got internet yet. To make a long story short; I have found a place. I went in for a viewing yesterday, got the key and moved in immediately. This sounds a lot easier than it actually was. Yesterday I had an emotional break down as I was waiting to go in for the viewing. You see, I have to walk through a hospital, past the ambulances to actually get there. From then on I've done everything whilst crying. Crying whilst viewing the room, crying on the tube, crying on the phone to my dad, crying whilst moving in - I felt so completely alone.

Then today my parents came. I was so incredibly happy they were here! They took me food shopping, we went to a museum together and went round to Olly's place to say thanks for having me over on his sofa for four nights. They got bottles of booze as sort of a thank you gift. Then we drank some coffee and said goodbye. This was when I started crying again and I haven't stopped yet. I just got out of the bath and am now looking at a healthy dinner and an early night in.

You know that feeling when your parents drop you off at school for the first time? That times a hundred, you can sort of imagine how I'm feeling right now.
18:00 share!