London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

So long, Farewell, Auf wiedersehen, Goodbye!

Thursday 20 January 2011 15:52

I'm not gone yet! I've still got four more days to enjoy at home. Tomorrow I've got a special goodbye dinner with my BFFs which I'm really looking forward to. We decided a posh dress-code would be fitting, but we'll probably end up making funny videos of each other. Then there's the weekend - I'm working both days and on Sunday there's goodbye cake for all my coworkers to enjoy.

I started packing this week. My first try was a complete disaster. My suitcase started out with nicely folded clothes but ended up looking like a sales table at Zara. Oh my God - I have too much stuff I want to bring! I wonder if there are people who are professional packers - who can go through this hassle for you... Then I had my second try yesterday. I had my packing list ready to tick things off and it went surprisingly well! I think I really got this packing thing down!

In the meantime I'm making lots of plans for when I've moved in. Next Tuesday I'm going to go to the Fountain Studios at Wembley where they record the game show 'The Cube - McFly Special'. I've got myself a pair of tickets and will be heading down there with friends from Manchester, Wigan and Huddersfield! In February I'm invited by some old friends (who I haven't seen in 3 years) to go see The Blanks (they're the accapella group from Scrubs - just so you know how awesome they are) in concert with them. There's so much awesomeness waiting for me that I can hardly sleep these days! I'm just too excited!
15:52 share!