London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

18 sleeps

Thursday 6 January 2011 14:29


It's getting closer and closer and I'm getting more and more excited! Especially after reading blogs of my classmates who've already traveled to their destination. Suzanne, Danielle and Carola have landed in Belfast this week and reading their blogs is sort of making me jealous. Yet, I am still happy that I'm home a couple more weeks.

Tomorrow I'm going to go shopping with Celesta. She's kidnapping me for the day (her words) and won't let me go home until the next day. We're shopping in Rotterdam, then go have dinner somewhere and after that we're going clubbing. The things I'll most be looking out for are 'office clothes'. People who are not familiar with the UK and their workfield probably don't know this, but as a teacher you aren't really allowed to wear jeans... or trousers that look like jeans. Also, because I don't want to come across as this free-Dutch-girl (because in Holland nothing is really shocking) I'll also be careful with low cleavage and too short dresses and skirts. It's not a problem, I just need a new wardrobe... which I don't mind of course. Any excuse for a new wardrobe really.

My packing list is getting longer and longer. I am absolutely terrified I'll forget something, so I'm constantly thinking about what to bring with me. I know that it won't be THAT big of a deal if I forget something, since my parents are coming over a week after I've moved in and they're able to bring stuff I've forgotten.

It's only 18 sleeps away, and I'm definitely counting down! If you happen to know of an item or several items that you have forgotten when you moved away - let me know so I won't make the same mistakes!
14:29 share!