London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Two-thousand and eleven

Sunday 2 January 2011 14:45


And now, since it's actually 2011 - HAPPY NEW YEAR! Any resolutions? I usually don't do these - when I do make myself a list, I forget about it Jan 1st because of my hang over. Hmmm... let's see. I guess that the most obvious one would have to be to HAVE FUN. Not that I haven't had any fun in the previous year, but 2011 is going to be an awesome year and I can't wait what all awaits me.

If you've got any resolutions that you are actually planning to STICK TO (who ever does that? doesn't everyone sort of get over their resolutions mid January?) I wish you all the luck and strength you need!
14:45 share!