London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Getting closer and closer

Wednesday 8 December 2010 21:27



Today I realised that I'm so focussed on London that I can barely concentrate on anything else. There's just so much stuff I still have to think about. Silly things like plates, cutlery and pans... do I need to bring any of that stuff, or will it be there ready for me to use? What about the measurements of the bed... I'm pretty sure I'll have to bring my own bedlinen. It looks like I'll have to e-mail Vivian with a bunch of questions again...

Also, today mum told me she and dad will be traveling to London about a week after my arrival with extra stuff that I won't be able to bring with me. We've already looked at a lovely place, right around the corner of my flat called 'The New Inn'. From the pictures it looks incredibly cosy and it's also a stone-throw away from my work place.

In other news! My teacher told me today that what I've got planned for the rest of my course is perfect. Score. He was also proud of me for leaving to London at an appropriate date and not three weeks earlier. More scorage.
21:27 share!