London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

More

Wednesday 12 May 2010 13:41



Today I was a little bored in class, so I did a sneaky 7 more emails.

Avondale Park Primary School
Bevington Primary School
Fox Primary School
Oxford Gardens Primary School
Park Walk Primary School
St Charles RC Primary School
Thomas Jones Primary School


While emailing, one of my classmates Irene caught glance of what I was doing. She asked if it was about abroad placement, so I explained the whole thing to her. She smiled approvingly and said it was exciting. Agreed. It's very exciting.

No more replies today. Maybe later though. Added up, I emailed 51 schools - of which two didn't have a valid email address and four replied. Just four. Three of those are 'bad'. One is good.

Onto another issue. I started looking at flats and studios in London for me to stay. I am shocked at the high prices! I did manage to find a good website with the cheapest (even though it's not really cheap) housing options in central London. So, I saved that to my favourites. Then I thought of the money my grandparents gave me a couple of years ago. I was meant to save it for my future. Well, it's the future now, so I'll probably use that money for housing. Clever thinking.
13:41 share!