London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

3 sleeps left

Friday 30 July 2010 15:13



Well excited for London trip - is only 3 sleeps away! Getting bit bugged out about people asking me to do lots of things though. One wants me to make stop at Manchester while I'm there, the other says I should go to Stables Market because 'I'd love it', the other says I should see gigs, my mum says I should see St. Christina's School...

Just want to go and be a bloody tourist. Still excited
15:13 share!