London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

birthday

Sunday 19 September 2010 22:44


Birthday soon! Only 13 sleeps! Fair to say that all money I will receive will go into the London fund.

All that hasn't got to do with London is a burden atm - very annoying, and people dislike me for it. Don't care. Just want to go. Workplacement before London will be crap, I predict. Really not looking forward to that. Just has to get out of the way so it will be January quicker. Sighhhh.
22:44 share!