London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

BT Digital Music Awards

Saturday 25 September 2010 11:01

Very exciting times. Heard yesterday that we are nominated for BT Digital Music Award for Best Fansite. Been shortlisted to the top 6 after voting for weeks. Never thought we'd made it - all other websites had a massive head start. With that top 6 shortlist, we also got two tickets. Caroline can't go. Don't know about Malou yet. If no one can go, I might go by myself and give other ticket to McFly fan of choice who lives in London.

This means possibly extra London trip. Parents have given me 50 euros for the flight by means of birthday present. Award show is next Thursday - two days before my birthday. Exciting! We might also do a live stream at my party so all can enjoy with us. The award show is in Camden, where I'll hopefully be living next year, and is attended by lots of UK celebs... of which McFly also. Heard BT Digital Music Award Show tickets are very expensive, so cannot miss this opportunity!

Will have to go. No matter what!
11:01 share!