London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Gumtree

Sunday 26 September 2010 13:49

Check this out and spread the word;
Looking for a relatively cheap, furnished 1 bedroom flat / studio for approximately 16 to 18 weeks. I am a Dutch student, preparing for a workplacement in London where I'll be working on a primary school for 14 weeks as a teachers assistant.

If you can help or can give me contact details to someone who can help, that would be lovely.

Gumtree add
If you live in London, know someone in London or whatever, please let me know! Mum's panicking just a bit, so trying to get things sorted.
13:49 share!