London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Thursday!

Sunday 26 September 2010 22:56


Thursday. London. Oh yeaah.
All is worked out and taken care of. Plane leaves Thursday morning at 9:25 from Eindhoven to London Stansted. Will go into town then, probably have brunch and after that get 'round to Olly's place to get dressed up and have drinks. Then it's over to the opening of the award show. Fun evening with dinner, the actual award show and an afterparty - incredibly excited!!
22:56 share!