London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Post-awesome-events-depression

Sunday 3 October 2010 16:52

Oh dear.

My London adventure was beyond awesome. Don't know if it's me, but in general, London is just so much more awesome than the place I live is. The people there are nicer, there's so much more happening and overall it's just so much better (even weatherwise!).

My London adventure was short, but full with excitement! I really had the most fun I've had in forever!!! Honestly, I want to live there so much more now... :(

My birthday was yesterday - I got all your messages, don't worry - and it was so much fun! Had the best party, all my mates in one place is the most amazing thing really isn't it? And now that I'm left alone again with a bunch of gifts I've got a bit of a post-awesome-events-depression. Sucks big time.

Sigh. January, hurry up!!!
16:52 share!