London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Reply!

Thursday 13 May 2010 11:48

Got another reply on this grey hung over morning. Not sure to be happy or sad about this, not sure what they even mean all together.

Dear Pascale,

I have forwarded your request to my leadership team, who will get in touch if they have the capacity to host your request.

Regards
Head Old Ford Primary School


Left her name out - she ended email with first name. Respectful me. Am afraid this is kind way of saying 'no way you're not getting in here'. Might not be, but not sure as I said.

Today fun day, evening out with the girls. Get to talk about London all evening. Going out for dinner, then film, then slumber party in guest house. Restaurant going to is the one I work at - will be interesting. Requested sitting in the back with six of us, so boss will hear me talk about London. Scared to tell him. Had minor break down I went to England for long time in 2007. Said I scared him to death, was in bad mood for a week. Better hear bits of information of it now and be prepared for official talk. Still far in future though.

Still waiting on more emails. Send them!!

Edit: forgot to tell you. Remember Blue Gate Fields Junior School? Read back previous post if you have no clue. Decided to email them back. Was bit rude. No, not rude, but bit forward. Said they couldn't have me until next year - next year being a maybe. Thought about that for a minute. Next year. That's when my work placement starts. So what's the problem? So asked them again.

No reply yet.

Edit: Reply from teacher on other mail! Don't check it as often, only just thought of it. Wants to see me next week to talk about the good email from Sr Christina Primary School. Didn't sound excited or impressed in email. Bet he secretly is. Then he explained what a police check is as if I'm stupid. I've gone through this process couple of years ago and he knows it. Maybe he forgot. Will make sure to remember him of it next week.

Starting to believe only good email that I got will be the only one I will get. Better start looking into good school and fetch more information. Will stop talking now, this blog has reached ridiculously long length. Sorry!
11:48 share!