London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

more!

Saturday 15 May 2010 12:27

Another bad email.

Dear Pascale,

thank you for your enquiry. Sadly we are not looking for additional Teaching Assistants at the moment and all of our placement positions have been filled.

Best wishes

deputy headteacher
Stewart Headlam Primary School


Well at least he emailed - I know it's a he, I deleted his name from the email - and didn't leave me guessing.
12:27 share!