London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Pour moi?

Friday 14 May 2010 20:52

No e-mails today. Looked at more housing options.



Loft style studio flat with wooden floors ideal for a couple. The building has own coin-operated laundry facilities and is close to the tube station (Willesden Green) and the overland train station (Cricklewood Thames Link) 24 hour buses and supermarkets are also very close by. Free wifi. Availabe from 3rd Jan 2011. £185.00 per week.


Pour moi?
20:52 share!