London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

exciting day

Wednesday 19 May 2010 06:40

Is very early, should be getting ready and having breakfast, but wanted to blog. Today is day I am meeting with teacher. Hopefully get good tips of him. Will try to get money refund for the police check, forgot how much that costs but remember it wasn't cheap. Especially since I need English one. Will also ask what to email back to lady who wants me to come over - had crazy dream that my college paid for a quick visit. Got very nice hotel in my dream. Sad it wasn't real when I woke up.

Will tell you how it went and what I learned later.

Edit: Okay. Am at city hall now to fetch police check form. New building has computers to entertain you while waiting. Also TV, very fancy building. Today I had conversation with teacher. Thought he'd just tell me what to type up and print on official school paper, but instead wrote letter for me. Typed very slow, made unfunny jokes to which I laughed loudly. Maybe bit too loud. Said I was lucky to have found school who want me. Know I am lucky. Walked around school with big envelope, important letter inside, protected like was a treasure. Teacher tried to persuede me to go to Australia. Said no thanks. Tried again. Said I would think about it, but was lying. Want to go to London.

Spotted someone from work - computer is saving me from having conversation, not in the mood for conversation now. Have ticket number A 060 - big screen behind computer says next number is A 047... will be long wait.

Edit: Spent full hour at the city hall of which 30 minutes browsing the web and the other 30 watching Nickelodeon. Our city hall is amazing. Lady couldn't help me, said she needed to read email to prove that they want me to get police check. Instead she gave me form and a note with a number to call for appointment, 'So you won't have to wait for an hour next time.' Thank you nice lady, but I kind of enjoyed waiting with all the fun stuff around. Anyways, case to be continued.
06:40 share!