London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Dilema

Monday 17 May 2010 16:43

Just when I decided to give up on waiting for more emails, I get two.

Dear Pascale,

Thank you for your email. We will not be finalising our placements for Spring 2011 until the new academic year. As you will appreciate we have a vast number of applications for work placements and voluntary work opportunities, we will however keep you information on file and will contact you if we are able to offer you a placement nearer the time.

Thank you again for you interest in Old Palace School.

Regards,

Office Manager
Old Palace School


As nice as that is, it isn't of any help. I need to know before summer. No, I want to know before summer. So Old Palace is a no-go. Then, the other e-mail. Remember when I said I emailed Bluegate Fields back, asking to consider having me again? I got this.

Dear Pascale

Why don't you come and have a chat? Afternoons are the best time for me, so just let me know when it would suit you.

Headteacher
Bluegate Fields Junior School


I would love to, honestly, but is she forgetting where I'm from? If I had the money to have a one day return to London, I'd do it. No questions asked. How will I reply to this without sounding like a bitch?
16:43 share!