London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

ITS OFFICIAL

Sunday 31 October 2010 23:21

It's official! I have found myself a place to stay in London! The first month payment + security deposit is yet to be made, but the contacts are signed and I couldn't be more excited! It's a flatshare in Saint John's Wood - it's where tourists get off the tube to see Abbey Road or to go to The London Zoo. It's also where I will be working at the St. Christinas School - yes, the place I'll be renting is JUST AROUND THE CORNER of the place I'll be working at. Trés amazing. Just a five minute walk to the tube station and a five minute walk to work. Also, I Google Streetviewed the neighbourhood and on the way from the tube station to the flat you pass a Starbucks. Frap addiction is expensive, but very tempting. Well, a hot chocolate addication is more likely, since it'll be winter when I move in. Another thing I found very cool was that the flat is located next to RAK studios... I could pretend I didn't care about celebrities (especially English ones) but that would be lying. How awesome would it be, running into the likes of K.T. Tunstall or La Roux? Getting ahead of myself... anyway, I am extremely excited.

Check out the pictures of the place below.

Bedroom. Furnished. Hello huge double bed!

Huge kitchen includes dishwasher, oven and microwave!

Gorgeous bathroom with power shower for long echoey singing sessions!

Once the payment is done and done, I'll also post up the address in the sidebar under my name so you can all send me fanmail once I'm there - 24th of January is when I will be moving in.
23:21 share!