London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Next steps!

Wednesday 10 November 2010 13:51

Now that the first week's rent and the security deposit have been received by Vivian, the landlord, she has let me know that the place is already mine. If I wanted to move in today, I could! Now that is awesome.

In my excitement I've been making random lists of what to bring; the stuff I already have, and the stuff that I need to buy before I leave. If I'm correct it's only 10 weeks and a couple of days until I fly over - that's some quick mind-math there! Have been looking at flights, most expensive one was 40 euros. Are you joking? That's incredibly cheap.

CANNOT WAIT!
13:51 share!