London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

What's this all about?

Sunday 21 November 2010 00:51


After discussing two of my best friends' visit whilst I'm in London, I decided it would be clever to have another look at the school diary. Turns out... I'll have a three-week Easter holiday right in the middle of April! What's that all about? Not that I mind, of course, but there's already one week off in February... and I thought The Netherlands had a lot of holidays! I just randomly have 3 weeks off in April... I've already checked with other students and some of them confirmed they have the same issue... well, it's not really an issue. But they have also got this three-week Easter holiday. This probably means that we'll all be travelling from and to each other, re-unite, get drunk and do stupid things together.

Caroline also decided that she will be coming to London twice whilst I'm there - but both times are before this Easter holiday. Both times will also guaranteed be awesome.

00:51 share!