London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Flight sorted!

Saturday 13 November 2010 12:57

So I got myself a plane ticket to London for the 24th of January. The plane will leave at 9:25... doesn't that sound familiar now? It's the exact same flight I had when I traveled to London on the 30th of September, so I know what to do and where to go now. The flight was only 43,99 euros... that's incredibly cheap, I didn't even know that you could get on a plane for that small amount of money!!

Because the address is official and also officially MINE, I've posted the address of my new crib under my name (click my name underneath that Big Ben picture in the top left corner, the side bar will change) so you can send me fanmail once I live there. If you are one of those people who really wants to come and see me whilst I'm in London, get in contact! There's several rules about having friends staying over, so if you want to stay for a couple of days, we need to make sure that everything's planned out all right.

Lastly I'm glad that my fellow students are also getting everything sorted. Some people had to find a HOUSE to live in with a couple of people and others had to make sure that they got a room at a campus or whatever, and from what I hear everything's going smoothly. Does me good! Also, all classmates of mine that read this - can you please leave the links to YOUR websites slash blogs in my tagboard slash chatbox (what ever you want to call it) at the top of my page? That way I can add you to the list underneath the 'more' tab underneath the Big Ben picture in the top left corner of this website! Don't forget!
12:57 share!