London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

66 nights

Friday 19 November 2010 15:19



Have counted the days until I'll be leaving. Sixty-six sleeps. That still seems like a lot of sleeps, but it's only four more weeks until the Christmas holidays. Christmas hols will be 1 week of lazing and 1 week of skiing and snowboarding in Austria. Then, after that, it's three weeks of nothing; just preparing for London.

The other day, when Celesta, one of my best friends, read that I had bought my plane ticket to London - she cried. SHE CRIED! Because getting a plane ticket meant I'm really gonna go... Now, it's not like she never cries about anything, but I felt that would be worth mentioning (even though she'll probably tell me off for it). Tonight Caroline, another one of my best mates, is coming over and we'll see about her and Celes visiting me. Caroline might even visit me twice whilst I'm in London! Eek!

I also e-mailed Nathalie today with my new address and asked her if we could schedule something for that first week I'm there but not working - I'd like to visit the school one day of that week to see how everything works there and meet everyone. The assignments Jan gave me to do whilst I'm working there - I've nearly finished all of them. There are 6 and I've done 4 of them already. Such a nerd.

EDIT: Nathalie is incredibly quick with answering her e-mails. I suspect she's got a smartphone... anyway. We've scheduled to meet on Tuesday, 25th of January at 10:00am. I'll get to hear what's exactly gonna happen with me, get a tour of the school and will probably get lots of files (school guides, school rules, school agenda etc.). She also commented on my address, saying how incredibly close I managed to find something and how lucky I am. I know I'm lucky - but don't forget I also worked my bloody ass off to get that place.
15:19 share!