London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

School Lunches

Wednesday 2 February 2011 18:21

I thought I wouldn't want to be eating the school lunches they provide but they are all surprisingly healthy! I haven't seen any greasy fatty pizzas or crisps - it's always something foreign with lots of vegetables. As a desert there's always yogurt or fruit, I absolutely love it.

Today I worked with two French sisters, one is in year 4 and the other in year 1. Both are struggling with the English language, so I got to do fun reading and speaking exercises with them. Today I also got my own folder so I can keep track of who I'm working with and what we all do together. Because Helen had a meeting with one of the teachers from the nursery, I helped out for about an hour in there as well.

I have mentally started a list of all the different countries the children and staff come from, and here's all the countries on my list so far: Spain, France, Italy, Croatia, Ireland, Scotland, Brazil, South Africa, Poland, Russia, Japan, The Netherlands, Sweden, Germany and of course England. It's quite the list, isn't it?

Anyway, tomorrow I am off duty at lunch time - if these people I e-mailed about viewings will just e-mail me back I could take Carys flathunting! If I hear nothing, we'll just have lunch somewhere and head down to the ITV Studios!
18:21 share!