London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Hum yourself a lullaby...

Thursday 19 May 2011 18:41

This week has been pretty fun. I saw Charlie Simpson; we smiled and waved at each other which has thrown me right back into the crush I had on him when I was 13. Cue Busted songs. Also, I got serenaded at the tube, which was very awkward, but pretty awesome in a weird embarrassing way. I have been on a schooltrip to the Bank of England with both Year One classes which was a lot of fun! Helen has given me the evaluation today which is nothing but good words, all very professional on school paper and signed by Helen and Nathalie. Later I'm going to go over to Olly's place; the little poppet is ill and I haven't seen him since March, and since I'm going home tomorrow, a visit seems in order!

At school everyone keeps counting down my days which is funny but also annoying. In some way it feels like I'm really part of the team since everyone knows I'm leaving and is asking me lots of questions about what's going to happen next etc. but it's also annoying because I don't want to leave. I have decided I want to stay. Of course this isn't happening, but that doesn't mean that I don't want it. Beatrice said not to worry; she reckons I'll come back. About six years ago she came to the school as an abroad student from Colombia and now she's in her third year of working as a Nursery TA at Saint Christina's, so she kept saying "Who knows!"

Tomorrow mummy and daddy are coming over to pick me up from work, and even though that sounds really childish, I am stupidly excited! I have tried to pack up most my things; I've found lots of things I have brought all the way over to London but have never used here, only to now take it all back to The Netherlands again. Shows how much of a packing disaster I am. Any packing tips? Leave them in my chatbox at the top of this page! Signing off now!
18:41 share!