London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Home!

Thursday 21 April 2011 14:29

So, I'm home. It's weird but wonderful. The sun is out and I'm basically outside all the time, even though the pool is absolutely FREEZING and there's weird lizardy animals in it - I refuse to swim with scary animals. Even if they're only the size of my thumb.

On Tuesday I went out for dinner with all my colleagues at the restaurant I work at - Saskia was at home too, so we had a little reunion dinner. It was good seeing everyone again!

Yesterday I went to Nijmegen and had lunch with Celesta in the sunshine - so good. We did some shopping, got ourselves some Gin and had a Gin & Tonic fest last evening at my house. We also made the best scrambled eggs in the world.

Today it's Caroline's birthday (HAPPEE BIRFDEE) so I'm going over to her place later!
14:29 share!