London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Boozebrain

Tuesday 26 April 2011 15:11


Today my left eye has decided it's the perfect time to misbehave; it's red, it hurts and it won't stop tearing. Boo!

It's only a few more days until I fly back to London again, but it still feels ages away. All I've basically done since I got here is drink lots of different alcoholic drinks and sunbathe- seriously. That's all. The weather is so gorgeous and inviting, my bikini is my most worn clothing item. You'd expect to tan quickly too, since I'm in the sun so much, but I'm not really noticing any difference in my skin colour. Oh well.


Besides all the lazing around, I designed a blog for my friend Benoit who's gonna go to Hollywood for a couple of years (which is absolutely insane!) so check out his blog too! Derp; signing off.
15:11 share!