London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Goodmorning reality...

Wednesday 4 May 2011 13:53

Okay so I'm back in London and am again confronted with how amazing London really is.

On Sunday Suzanne and I had the whole day planned since it was her last day in London. We met at Leicester Square for a nice Pret a Manger lunch (their salmon sandwiches are to die for) and afterwards went to see the film Beastly; awesome film, but what a crap ending. Doesn't matter though, we got to look at Alex Pettyfer for 1,5 hours and Neil Patrick Harris honors Barney Stinson - WAZZAAAAAA.
Afterwards we had a stroll through China Town, then walked to Green Park and met Nadine for drinks at the Hilton. The view was amazing; yes, all very posh and glamorous. I ended up paying 9,50 pounds for a glass of wine, oh the fabulous life style I lead...

Then, after a quick thai pub dinner we rounded our evening of with drinks at the Mayfair hotel bar where, oh no big deal, we only run into the cast of The Only Way Is Essex. Not that I would recognise any of them, but Nadine and Suzanne were convinced. After asking one of the hotel staff, he just went 'Oh yes, they come here all the time. The Saturdays were here yesterday.' Starstruck as we were, we proceeded to make pictures of their beautiful toilets (yes, we really did) before heading home. Wonderful goodbye for Suzanne!

So school started again. I seriously feel like I haven't been here for 6 months; it's only been a couple of weeks. And with school starting, I have to get used to all the compliments again. "Have you been away, you look very tan!" "Have you done something with your hair, looks gorge!" etcetera, etcetera. Justin, one of the teachers, and I have gotten ourselves the new habbit of walking to school together. Somehow we always end up in the same tube in the morning (when I'm running late, so is he and vice versa) so we've swiftly moved on from polite conversations about the weather to how drunk we got at the Easter break. I've also found myself to get along really well with one of the PE teachers who before was kind of distant to me (I suspect because I'm only temporary here) but after we both attacked the copymachine out of frustration, we spend about half an hour trying to fix it whilst giggling, which didn't really work. In the end Georgia had to come to the rescue as we were close to pissing ourselves from laughing and didn't really have a clue what we were doing or trying to do.

I don't know about the weather in Holland, but it's still absolutely amazing here. Yea, the breeze is a bit chilly, but if you find yourself a spot in the sun out of the wind, it's lovely. Introducing; Primrose Hill Lunches. It's quite funny to see staff, in a line, waiting for lunch, all holding a tupperware box. Apparently yesterday there were lots of celebs walking around at Primrose Hill (the likes of Gwen Stefani and what not) but I've been there for over an hour and we haven't seen anyone; BOO!

I've got quite awesome plans for the weekend but I'll fill you in on those later!
13:53 share!