London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Comedy Rocks

Friday 4 February 2011 00:35


The Thames, looking LOVELY today!

Embrace yourselves; this will be a long one!

Today was interesting! School wasn't that special - Georgia introduced me to copying, ring-binding and laminating. It's easy work, kind of therapeutic and hypnotising once you're not automatic pilot. Later Justin, one of the Year 3 teachers, surprised me when he said 'Hallo, hoe gaat het met jou?' at the tea break. He's from South Africa (although he's not black and he hasn't got a foreign accent) so we had a nice chat about the Dutch language and that. Then after school I went to meet Carys and we both went down to the ITV Studios.


ITV Studios

Whilst McFly was doing a webchat in front of the windows, me and a couple more fans were just randomly standing in the background. They waved, we waved, people who were a floor above waved because they thought we were waving at them - anyways, good times! I'll see if I can fetch that video for you later.


McFly inside ITV, doing a webchat

After waiting for hours and hours in the freezing cold outside (it was actually freezing), getting recognised as 'That Dutch girl of The Cube' and 'That girl of mission:MCFLY' and 'PascaleDeBom from twitter' they finally opened the doors. We had priority tickets which basically meant we had front row seats. I was sitting right opposite of the middle stage (as there were three little sections of stage) right in between two massive cameras. Jason Manford was hilarious, as were a couple of the other comedians I don't know the names of. Mark was one of them, but I seriously don't know his last name... but he was funny. At the start when Jason asked where everyone was from, I looked straight at him and said 'Holland' as other people were screaming where they came from as well. 'Did you say Holland?' I nodded. 'World's gone mad!' that's number two I can tick of my imaginary list of TV show hosts that know I am from Holland. Not that it's getting me anywhere, it's just cool.


The set of Comedy Rocks

McFly played a couple of their songs in between the stand up acts and little snippets of their songs as well. Right in the middle of That's The Truth, Danny caught my eye and smiled as he saw me singing along. I wasn't sure if he actually had looked at me, but after the song there were people next to me who asked 'Was he just looking at you then?' Good times.

It's really late, and I have to get up really early, so I'm off now! Dripta is busy setting up viewings for me so I can hopefully find another place soon. Oh, one last thing, today someone told me that I sound like I come from London. FANX MATE.
00:35 share!