London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Happy UK Mothersday!

Sunday 3 April 2011 18:39



It's Mothersday in the UK today! But, my mum's not a UK mum, so I didn't get her anything. Tough.

Last Friday I went to see McFly live @ Wembley and oh, my God, it is the most amazing gig I have ever been to slash will ever go to. No questions asked. Gig was immense as were their support act The Struts (new fav band, me thinks yes). Afterwards we met up with Suzanne, Fabienne and her friend Emma and we all went to Liverpool Street. We initially wanted to go clubbing at Shoreditch, but with all the merch we'd bought, Caroline and I decided to just grab some fastfood and head home.

The upcoming week will be a 5-day-count-down... not just for me, for everyone at work. Because next week the Easter holiday starts. Three weeks of freedom! Suzanne and I might head down to Bournemouth one day if the weather's nice enough and catch up with some old friends of mine. There's lots more plans, but I'll tell you more about those later...
18:39 share!