London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Zukie!

Tuesday 5 April 2011 17:39


Zukie!

This is my time to do some fanwhoring on my blog that's mainly read by people that accidently click it on facebook, my parents and occasionally one of my teachers. Even though I'm expecting the latter not to buy any of Zukie, it'd be pretty bad ass to see one of my ancient teachers (sorry guys) wearing some of the amazingness called Zukie.

Anyway! The top image is the design of one of Zukie's amazing T-shirts - which happens to be the new clothing line of the bassist of one of my favourite bands - designed by Simon Mitchell. On Friday at the Wembley gig, when we were casually chilling outside in the sun with the perfect view of the queue, someone gave us a flyer with the comment; "Hiya gals, Dougie's got a new clothing line called Zukie Cloting, check it out." which is how my week without dinner started. I bought two pricey items (not to mention the shipping price could buy me another T-shirt) which will hopefully have arrived at home when I go there in two weeks. Don't worry, I'm not starving - school lunches are terrific and usually leave me full until breakfast the next day.

Yea, so... my mum requested me to post something about work. Nothing important is really happening. It's the same old, same old. It's not boring, it's just not worth sharing. Also, Suzanne and I have booked our train tickets to Bournemouth! We're heading down to the seaside for a day next week - should be fun! Also meeting some friends I haven't seen in 3 years. MEEP.
17:39 share!