London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Tennissen met dolfijnen

Thursday 31 March 2011 22:37


McFly outside Radio One today!


Don't mind the title. Caroline and I are having some fun with some Juicee Gummee winegums... they come in about EVERY shape. It's amazing.

Anyway! Today was fun! School was full with compliments for me. I had already mentioned this on twitter and facebook, but Vanessa Feltz's (google if you don't know this TV and Radio personality) daughter is doing a two week placement at St Christina's. She's my age, and she's got a very Dutch name... and I didn't know who Vanessa Feltz was at first, so I had no idea. But I soon enough found out that we're not each other's kind of people. Mainly because she keeps mentioning her mum in about every conversation, and it's getting quite annoying.


Tomalom!


But all in all today was pretty amazing. Helen decided to leave all work with children to me so she could do paperwork all day. In the end she only just managed to get started on the heap load of paper work she has to do because she kept thinking of more fun things to do. So she's kind of like me. At the end of the day Helen panicked because for a minute she thought that next week would be my last week - it's not! I've still got quite some time to go here! Then she casually told me that I'm the first foreign student in the school that she completely trusts. Not only because I'm amazing, obviously, but because I'm the only foreign student that doesn't sound like she's foreign. Wheyyy!! Good times!


Harry - he looks like he's posing, but he's not.


After school I went to Radio One (again) to go and stalk McFly. Vanessa Hudgens was there too... you know, that girl from High School Musical. There was loads of paparazzi and a ton of fans outside, but once Vanessa had gone, so had half the fans. So, when McFly came out for pictures it was fairly doable to get your picture taken with them. I took some pictures for some other fans who had never had their pictures taken with the band and made some girls happy!


Danny taking a phonecall from a fan who couldn't be there


Tomorrow I'm seeing them in Wembley - which is also the reason why Caroline's here now! Excited!
22:37 share!