London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Keep the soul alive!

Sunday 17 April 2011 13:00


Trafalgar Square!

Yesterday Suzanne and I went represent The Dutch at Queensday here in London. Yes, Dutch Queensday at the 16th of April in the middle of London with Dutch artists, Dutch shops and Dutch people everywhere. It was weird. Definitely weird; maybe just because the UK and home are two places that are worlds apart and now they sort of clashed together on Trafalgar Square.


We got 10 seconds of sunshine which is basically why we quickly took a picture :)

With acts such as Boris (KEEP THE SOUL ALIVE) and the Coronas (oh my God they were amazing!) it was such a good day! The sun wasn't out, but at least it wasn't raining and we got to eat some good Dutch snacks, so we were happy!


Groupies with the Coronas!


BROODJE KROKET


Trafalgar Square looking orange!

At about 7 we decided to go get dinner at Little Frankie's and once we finished that, they were already packing up. Tomorrow I'm going home, so today I'm taking care of the last few things that need to be taken care of. I'm going to Lewisham to make sure that everything's still on good terms with Twin UK - I sent them the longest e-mail and I got the reply; Could you come over to our offices and explain in person because we have no clue what you're on about. So that's what I'm doing today. I was going to go see the marathon runners and cheer them on, but obviously this got in the way. Booo!
13:00 share!