London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Day out in Bournemouth!

Thursday 14 April 2011 14:35

It's been sunny for so long, so we thought we'd had this planned out. But of course, this always happens; the weather was crap on our day out to Bournemouth. Our train tickets were already booked, so we had to go. Packed with extra cardigans and umbrellas, we left yesterday morning at 8 in the morning from Victoria Station. No worries, we still had tons of fun and escaped the rain with Apple Stores, cinemas and bars.

Bournemouth looked a bit sad with dark grey skies, and the wind was freezing, but it was actually nice to be there. I felt very nostalgic (especially when our train stopped at New Milton) because in 2007 I spent two months of my life over there. Before you can ask; yes the plan was to see some old friends, who have been asking me on facebook over and over about about meeting up with me but of course, the day I actually go down, no one replies to my calls. Either they were too busy prentending to be busy or they just didn't expect for me to actually come down and changed their minds about meeting up. Lame either way.


Bournemouth beach!


Suzanne on the pier!


the sea.

We did some shopping in their (for me completely new since they didn't have this when I was last there) Primark which was pure bliss - we felt like we were the only people there. So amazing, and so weird! Anyone who's ever been to Primark knows that it's usually a huge battlefield with clothes on the floor, hangers getting caught in your hair, people pushing everywhere - but this was just amazing. We escaped the cold wind by going into lots of shops and in one of them I spotted something I know Caroline would absolutely love, so I got her another birthday present (me and Celesta have got the most amazing things in store for her!). Oh, and if you think that we're being massive pussies by escaping cold weather - we did get up to some surfing...


Suzanne!


Me! Surfing in heels; skills!

We got ourself weird milkshakes, I got myself and Suzanne free make-up (proper good stuff too! worth 150 quid, only had to pay 30!), we went a bit mental in an Apple Store and played with photobooth and iPads 2 for about an hour (and we weren't even sent out I found quite amazing considering the noise we were making), we did some more shopping, we went to see a film and ate so much crisps and chocolate that we weren't hungry for any dinner so we rounded our day off with drinks at the Walkabout.


Photobooth fun!


We were basically non-stop laughing.

For all pictures of my day out in Bournemouth, I suggest you have a look at my facebook!
14:35 share!