London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Holiday

Tuesday 12 April 2011 14:14

The sun is out (not for much longer, and today it's definitely quite chilly outside) and I'm feeling gooooood. Yesterday Suzanne came to Bethnal Green and we did a little sunbathing slash picnicking in Victoria Park behind my house.

Eventually the clouds took over and we went over to my place to watch some TV and to chill until dinner time. Suzanne had never been to Nando's, which is a disgrace seeing she's been in London for quite a while now, so I decided to show her some Nando's magic. Of course, the Nando's in Bethnal Green had some sort of weird gas problem, which meant they couldn't cook our food. Stupid. So, we went to Holborn to go to Nando's over there. Afterwards we made a quick stop at Costa Coffee for a hot chocolate because it had gotten quite cold.

Today I'm on a mission to find a printer I can use. I need to print off my plane ticket for next Monday when I'll be going home for about two weeks. I didn't realise I needed to print off my ticket until after the school closed, so silly me has just been asking everyone if they've got a printer. I don't have a library card and I can't receive mail on this address, so I'm pretty much gonna have to go 'round all internet cafes I can find to see if they 1) have a printer and 2) let me use it.

Tomorrow I have to get up extremely early (not really, but I've been waking up late for a couple of days now) to catch a train to Bournemouth. It's gonna be raining - of course it is - so Suzanne and I are gonna have to find some things to do inside whilst being there. Shouldn't be too bad, I'm also seeing a couple of friends I haven't seen in aaaaages! Looking forward to it!
14:14 share!