London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Here comes the summer!

Saturday 9 April 2011 14:03

Yesterday was pure bliss. I felt like I was on holiday in the middle of the summer - so good! I met Suzanne outside Top Shop at about 3 o'clock to do some shopping. As I was waiting for Suzanne, Lisa from the MacTwins casually walked RIGHT past me. Being the loser that I am, I was too starstruck to go and say hi or even get my picture taken. Boo! Anyway, after shopping we went to Hyde Park to just chill and do a little sunbathing. We got Creme Egg McFlurry's to feast on... yea, they're not as amazing as you'd think.


Suzanne!



Hyde Park looking gorgeous!



Chilling with a Heat mag

At about 7 we went to Brixton to have a park-dinner with Nadine (who's Dutch as well) and Scott, Suzanne's roommates. We had the most fun, teaching Scott Dutch words and sentences and trying to make him pronounce it right. It really felt like I was on holiday!


Scott, me and Suzanne!



Circus in the background!

The rest of my weekend (even though the weather is still beautiful) will be spent working on my DPF. Because the HAN really thinks it's the most clever thing ever to have students do this whilst they're abroad and they don't have half the evidence they wish they'd had. Boo!
14:03 share!