London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Some pics of Wednesday

Sunday 27 March 2011 16:46

Yesterday I went to Brixton to see Suzanne. We sorted out the pictures (I've got all of them now, minus a couple) and went for drinks afterwards! I'd never been to Brixton before but from what I've seen it's not too bad!


With Suzanne and Elene - obviously the most charming picture ever


Tomalom


Danny


Dougster


Judd the Stud

Today I went for lunch with Maddie. I read somewhere that you could go and have lunch up at the top of the Gherkin. We went there, went inside and got kicked out. The lunch room wasn't open, but we got told that it also wasn't open to the public. We actually have to know someone who works at the Gherkin to get in. So instead we got a pub lunch which was yummy! The upcoming week will be boring right up until Thursday evening when Caroline's coming over! She's only staying two nights, but it will definitely be awesome!
16:46 share!