London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

All By Myself

Thursday 17 February 2011 18:19

This time that blog title is meant in the most positive way you can imagine. Well, there's two sides to it, but one's pretty good. Because Helen has some blood pressure issues (I'm not sure what's going on exactly, but she's got medication and something's gone wrong) she hasn't been coming in. That means that basically I can pretty much fill in the day myself... which is awesome. There's a couple of things that I have to do - there's my French girls that I read/do comprehension with every day - but other than that I have just been wandering into classrooms, offering help to whoever needs it. Today I've been in Year 4, Reception (both classes) and Nursery. I have also started and finished one of the displays in Helen's room - what a creative day.

The other thing that relates to my blog title is the fact that Joselyn has moved out. Last weekend when I was in Birmingham, she moved out and when I got back I found a note that had been slid under my door. Her work had found her a room that was closer to her work space - lucky! She left her number, so I'm pretty sure we'll meet up once she's settled down in her new place!

I'm still looking around for another room for myself, but there isn't much out there... the places that I do find are usually only available if you're willing to move in for a minimum of 6 months. I've already been here a month (on Monday) so there's only 3 left... Next week I'll have the week off (halfterm!) and on Wednesday I'm going to a 'Speed Flatmating' event. It's a bit like speed dating, except this is with people offering places and people looking for places - especially flatshares! I'm not sure what to expect, but I've made a reservation and hopefully something good will come out of that!
18:19 share!