London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Back in LDN

Sunday 13 February 2011 20:10

I arrived back in London today at about 5pm. The trip back home was quite eventful - some trains weren't going so I had to take the train, the bus and then the train again. I did coincidently see Tower Bridge and the Tower Of London while I was at it though.

Anyway! The weekend in Birmingham - it was so much fun! I already quickly blogged about Friday, but this time I'll give you a more detailed explanation. I was picked up from the coach station in Birmingham by Sass, Nadda and Joly. We took the bus to their place which is about 30-45 minutes. Upon arrival I was introduced to about 15 people in the kitchen/living room and the smokers in the backyard. They were all there to celebrate Esther's last day in Birmingham - she left Saturday evening and went back to Spain. After having had a drink at the house, we all left with the last bus towards the city centre. I don't remember the name of the club, but it was alright. The music wasn't exactly what we'd all enjoy, but there were some good songs and there was alcohol, so we all enjoyed ourselves anyway. At about 3.30am we took a taxi back home - see pictures of Friday night below;


In the bus to the city centre of Birmingham


Me and Saskia... we found a hallway of mirrors.


Aftershock!! Flavour? Blue.


Saskia's finger blocked the flash!


BEER!


Joly lollipoppin' me.


In the taxi. Saskia actually took her glass home.

The next day, Saturday, was just general lazyness. We went for a short walk to see a lake with sailingboats that's pretty much around the corner. Then I got a tour through Newman College and after that we spent pretty much the rest of the day watching Super Natural and playing games. We cancelled our going-out plans because we were pretty much too lazy to actually get dressed, so instead we got ourselves some fish and chips for dinner and watched Zeitgeist (I have already mentioned this film before - I really want everyone to go and see it, so I'll keep promoting until you all do!). It was pretty interesting and intellectual - we could've just watched any other lame comedy film, but instead we educated ourselves with religion, government and bank issues.


Sass and Nadda outside their crib!


Getting rid of empty slash semi-empty bottles.


The sailing lake


Very windy, but at least we had some sun!


Joly, Nadda, Sass


One Stop never give up, hold your head high and reach the top!


The 'beangame'... I think I eventually understood the game rules... sort of.


Before Zeitgeist we got the giggles!


And play!


Joly, obviously the charming one!

All other pictures of the weekend will be uploaded on my facebook so you might want to go and take a look over there! This week I've got a 'touristy day' planned with Maddie! I might also go down to spot some celebs on the red carpet on Tuesday at the Brit Awards!
20:10 share!