London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Birmingham Trip Booked!

Sunday 6 February 2011 13:15

I wasn't planning on planning a trip to Birmingham, but when in conversation with Joly on MSN she basically said 'Why wait until April when you can come over next week? Trip are incredibly cheap if you travel by coach.' And so it started. I am now booked on a coach from London Victoria to Birmingham The Priory Queensway Stop PC on Friday and I'll return the Sunday after. Really looking forward to hanging out with Sass, Nadda and Joly!!

Today is a boring day. I have to do some food shopping and I have to go down to the T-mobile store to fix something on my dongle. I need to remove content lock - I am over 18, but it won't accept the proof I give, so hopefully showing my ID in the T-mobile store should do the trick. Content Lock is blocking the most random things - like the chat box at the top of my page. Yesterday I had my sister and my mum send me all your messages since I'm not able to read them.

My neighbour Joselyn is going home. She only arrived last week, but she is not enjoying herself here. It's getting pretty normal to hear her have phonecalls with her mother about leaving, accompanied with heavy inhales from crying. Her workplacement isn't fun and this building that we live in is the most boring one you can possibly find in London, so there's not much that's keeping her here. She's gonna go down to her workplacement on Monday to tell them that she's not coming back and she'll fly back to Holland soon after that. It's such a shame, but it's also making me feel happy with my workplacement - I'm lucky to work on a lovely school with lovely people.

Anyway, I was meant to go down to China Town later, but I'm not sure I will. The lazy-monster has taken over. I am still meeting Maddie around 5 though - should be fun!
13:15 share!