London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

How to get to my room.

Saturday 5 February 2011 15:53

Have I mentioned that you have to walk through the London Chest Hospital to get to my room? It's quite tricky if you don't know where to go... let me show you;


Bonner Road, outside the Hospital on the pavement


Through the gates, up to the main entrance


Into the hospital, keep on walking until you see this back door


Go outside - ignore the Hospital filth and ambulances


You'll see this building right in front of you. This is Residence One.


Go inside, up these stairs...


On the first floor, take a right through this hall


Before you pass through the fire doors, you'll see room 101.


FOUND ME!

You will actually need a code to get into the building, and then a key to get into the room. Any burglars reading this won't get really far.
15:53 share!